Royal Birkdale Golf Club
Visitor Terms and Conditions
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. A provisional enquiry will be held for 14 days after which the tee time will be released unless a deposit has been paid.
- The balance payment for green fees is required at least six weeks before the day of play.
- Within six weeks of the day of play, all balance payments received are non-refundable.
Reduction in Numbers
- Groups can reduce in numbers up to 6 weeks before the day of play with no penalty. The total deposit paid will be applied to the balance for the remaining players.
- Within four weeks of the day of play, if numbers are reduced, the deposits for the cancelled players will be forfeited.
- Any single golfers wishing to play alone are allocated times after 3.00 pm or in the winter months 4 hours before sunset. Single players will be paired with other groups when possible.
- If earlier tee times are required, then single golfers must be paired up with another group.
- Due to limited tee time availability the Club reserve the right to pair up any two ball bookings.
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds due to delayed/cancelled flights or travel plans, personal injury or illness. We recommend that you have travel insurance to cover this eventuality.
- Pre-booked services such as refreshments, buggies and caddies unused on the day will be liable for full payment.
Alteration of Booking
- Subject to availability, tee times can be moved to an alternative date within a year of the original booking. Should the Green Fees increase the difference will be charged.
- If you are unable to complete your round of golf due to the course closure, you will be entitled to re-book or receive a full refund for the part of the round unplayed. If the course is open and you decide not to play no refund will be given.
- PGA professionals will receive courtesy of the course when bringing 3 or more guests paying a full green fee.
- When their guests are on a green fee package including food, the PGA professional will be required to pay for the food element of the package.