Online Entry for JUNIOR OPEN 2021
Friday 6th August 2021
1) Entry for the competition is on-line
2) Entrance fee of £30, must be paid on entry. Profile and Safety Forms must also be completed on entry
3) Entrance Fees will not be refunded once the start sheet has been published, except for those entrants who may be balloted out and who do not subsequently compete.
4) All entries will be subject to the approval of the Committee, which reserves the right to accept or refuse or having accepted, subsequently reject any entry without giving a reason for its decision. The Committee may also request the production of a Birth Certificate of any Competitor either before or during the Competition.
5) The competition will be 18 holes of stroke play.
6) Competitors shall start at the time laid down by the Committee (Rule 6-3a). However, it is a condition of the competition that, if the player arrives at their starting point, ready to play, within five minutes after their starting time, in the absence of circumstances which warrant waiving the penalty of disqualification as provided in Rule 33-7, the penalty for failure to start on time is two strokes. Penalty for lateness beyond five minutes is a disqualification.
7) No player may employ a caddie. Penalty: Two strokes for each hole at which any breach occurred; maximum penalty per round: Four strokes.
8) In the event of ties, the result shall be determined following the rules of the E.G.U.
9) Entrants must conform in all respects to the Rules of Amateur Status
10) Entrants must be under the age of 18 at 00.00 hours on the 1 January 2021.
11) Entries will only be accepted from Boys with playing handicaps of 8 or less
12) THE EXACT HANDICAP CERTIFIED AT THE DATE OF ENTRY WILL BE USED FOR PURPOSES OF ENTRY ONLY.
13) Entries will be limited to 114 competitors. In the event of applications exceeding this number, entries for the highest handicap competitors will be decided by ballot, using exact handicaps. The draw and starting timesheet will be sent to each competitor
14) Online entry signifies permission to take photographs of entrants. Should you require photographs not to be allowed, please contact the Club directly
15) Profile Form and Parent Safety Form must be completed on-line to complete the player registration .
16) Competitors are requested to register at the Clubhouse on the day of the Competition at least 30 minutes before their starting times.
Prizes: Prizes will be awarded:
For the best net score
For the best gross score
For the best net score under the age of 15.
For the best net runner-up score
For the best gross runner-up score
For the best runner-up net score under the age of 15
For best net 3rd
For best net 4th
For best net 5th
No competitor may be awarded more than one prize. If a competitor returns a score that would otherwise entitle him to be awarded more than one prize, he shall receive the prize first named in the list set out in the preceding paragraph.
Entry for this competition is balloted to 100 entries. Online entry does not guarantee a place in the final competition.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.