Online Entry for Ladies Scratch Trophy 2020
Friday 31st July 2020
1. Entries are limited to 60 ladies who possess official CONGU Handicaps of 7.4 or less. In the event of entries in excess of 60 being received the Competition Committee will decide the acceptance basis with a ballot for places.
2. The Competition Committee will make the draw and the order and times of starting will be sent to each competitor. All unsuccessful entrants will be advised. In the event of a competitor having to scratch, no entry fee will be refunded.
3. No competitor will be awarded more than one prize. In the event of a tie the result shall be decided in accordance with CONGU rules. The Red Rum Salver shall remain in the clubhouse at The Royal Birkdale Golf Club
4. All entries shall be subject to the approval of the Competition Committee who reserve the right to accept or refuse any entry without giving a reason for their decision.
5. All disputes shall be referred to the Competition Committee whose decision shall be final.
6. Please report to the reception desk 30 minutes prior to your starting time for Registration. Late arrival on the tee will incur disqualification.
7. Competitors and guests are expected to adhere to the Club’s dress code both on the course and in the clubhouse. This code is available on request.
8. Distance measuring devices may be used to the extent permitted under rule 14.3 and caddies are allowed.
Entry for this competition is balloted to 60 entries. Online entry does not guarantee a place in the final competition.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.